Resources to maintain a healthy physical and mental lifestyle while staying safe during COVID-19.
- Download and view the Chronic Disease Toolkit in English or Spanish.
- COVID-19 resources specifically for people living with COPD, asthma, and for those who smoke.
- The link provides information on heart related illnesses, healthy food recipes, and ways to stay active during these times.
- The American Heart Association is advising caution and preparation for people who have heart disease or who have survived a stroke, because they are among those facing a higher risk of complications from coronavirus. Patients are not at higher risk for getting the coronavirus, but if they do get it there is a higher chance to suffer serious complications.
- COVID -19 guidance for those in the healthcare profession.
- List of WSU-associated healthcare organizations with COVID-19 resources, information and updates.