Up-to-date resources from national US sources about the COVID-19 response.
- Apply for unemployment.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Resources
- How to protect yourself, what to do if you think you’re sick, what you need to know, resources for the community and latest updates and information for healthcare professionals.
- CDC COVID-19 updates in Spanish.
World Health Organization – Emergencies & Diseases
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Updates
- As our country continues to manage the COVID-19 emergency, Comcast is taking immediate steps to help connect low-income families to the Internet at home. New Internet Essentials customers will receive two free months of Internet service, which is available to all qualified low-income households for $9.95/month plus tax. Apply by April 30, 2020.
American Guild of Musical Artists
- Information on COVID-19 relief for members of the AGMA.