Allies for Community Business (A4CB)
- Allies for Community Business (A4CB) provides the capital, coaching, and connections entrepreneurs need to grow great businesses that create jobs and wealth in their communities. A4CB offer loans between $500 and $100,000 to early, emerging, and established businesses at fair prices and free 1:1 coaching to anyone who wants to start or grow a business.
- City of Chicago page with resources for business owners and employees.
- US Small Business Administration is providing loans to small businesses.
Bridgespan – Managing Through Tough Times
- Nonprofits face and overcome hurdles every day, but unexpected or severe challenges can require new approaches. Below you’ll find resources for nonprofits and funders to help deal with, learn from, and grow beyond tough times.
Chicago Department of Business Affairs & Consumer Protection – Business Education Workshop Calendar
- The Department of Business Affairs & Consumer Protection (BACP) offers online workshops for small business owners. Workshops vary each month and are conducted by City Officials, experts, and partner business organizations. All workshops are free, and open to the public.