Important information on where to find or donate food.
- mRelief is working to support SNAP and food assistance programs by making information and updates about the SNAP program more available to the public, including SNAP eligibility for residents.
- Residents can find out if they are eligible for SNAP by filling out this questionnaire.
Chicago Public Schools – Free Breakfast & Lunch
- Open for pickup 9:00am to 1:00pm, Monday through Friday, at all CPS district schools.
- CPS will provide one free food bag containing 3 days worth of breakfast and lunch meals for each child in the household.
- For assistance, please call the CPS Command Center at 773-553-KIDS (5437) or email email@example.com.
Greater Chicago Food Depository – Food Pantries
- Call prior to going to the pantry to ensure they are open.
Northwest Food Partners Network – Food Resources Guide
- A listing of food pantries, hot meal programs, and produce mobiles in Northwest Chicago.
- Action for healthy kids.
- CATCH Nutrition Education
- Local fresh food delivery business.
- Those who wish can donate a fresh basket to a family in need.
Illinois Department of Human Services
- SNAP Applications
Marillac St. Vincent Family Services
- At Marillac St. Vincent we recognize the food insecurity that exists in the communities we serve. In response to this need, we offer a Client Choice food pantry at each location. The Client Choice model empowers adults and families to select the food that best meets their needs.