Live Healthy Chicago opened a second round of COVID-19 organizational grants. If you are a non-profit that is providing COVID-19 relief to West or South Siders or if you have a program idea, apply here. Instructions for the application portal are below:
- Please register for an Apply account.
- Click “View programs”
- Fill out an eligibility profile to ensure you meet eligibility for this grant.
- If you are eligible, you will be directed to the Programs page.
- Next to “Live Healthy Chicago Community Grant Round 2” click “More”.
- When you are ready, click “Apply” to begin your application. You may save and return to your application anytime until the submission deadline.
- Please log in to Apply with your credentials from last time. If you forgot your password, please click “forgot password” and do not create a new account.
- Under Programs, click “Live Healthy Chicago Community Grant Round 2.”
- Click “Apply” to start a new application
- At the top, if you click “My Applications” you will be able to see your current application as well as any previous application(s) from the last round. Previous applications should have a status of “Round 1 Application Closed” You are welcome to click “view” if you want to see your submission from the last round.