Helpful information about COVID-19 for those living and working in Chicago and Illinois.
- Daily at 11:00am CST via Facebook Live
- Daily updates
Enlace: Immigration Support
- We are working to offer as many resources as possible during these challenging times.
- If you are looking for legal or immigration related support, Enlace’s Legal Clinic partner Beyond Legal Aid has attorneys providing free over-the-phone legal advice. Call their helpline for confidential support and advice: 872.267.2252.
- Enlace’s Promotorxs de Salud are also available for consultation and connection to local healthcare providers at 773.669.5490. Leave a message and expect to hear back within 1-2 business days (usually much sooner).
- Available in English and Spanish.
- All eviction cases through April 16, 2020, will be continued 30 days.
- This is a resource list including:
- Ways to help your neighbors
- Places to get assistance for food, medicine or cash
- Political demands to be made to get more resources from our government
- More resources about COVID-19
- Connecting youth to a successful future with a summer job in Chicago. One Summer Chicago brings together government institutions, community-based organizations and companies to offer over 30,000 employment and internship opportunities to youth and young adults ages 14 to 24.
- Mutual aid spreadsheet where people can ask for and give assistance to their community.
- Chicago Mutual Aid Network connects those in need with helpers across the city.
- Predictive model showing the impacts of various public health strategies.
- Through the citywide drive, residents can make and donate homemade cloth masks that will be provided to homeless shelters, community health clinics, essential public sector workers, and other organizations to prevent outbreaks among the City’s most high-risk residents, which data has shown to be vulnerable residents on Chicago’s South and West Side communities.