Helpful information about COVID-19 for those living and working in Chicago and Illinois.
Illinois Department of Employment Security
City of Chicago COVID-19 Update
Illinois Department of Public Health COVID-19 Update
Cook County Department of Public Health COVID-19 Update
School Health Guidance and Updates
- Chicago Public Schools COVID-19 Safety Guidance and Updates
- Illinois State Board of Education COVID-19 Resources
Chicago Park District – Coronavirus Response
Enlace: Immigration Support
- We are working to offer as many resources as possible during these challenging times.
- If you are looking for legal or immigration related support, Enlace’s Legal Clinic partner Beyond Legal Aid has attorneys providing free over-the-phone legal advice. Call their helpline for confidential support and advice: 872.267.2252.
- Enlace’s Promotorxs de Salud are also available for consultation and connection to local healthcare providers at 773.669.5490. Leave a message and expect to hear back within 1-2 business days (usually much sooner).
- Available in English and Spanish.
- Connecting youth to a successful future with a summer job in Chicago. One Summer Chicago brings together government institutions, community-based organizations and companies to offer over 30,000 employment and internship opportunities to youth and young adults ages 14 to 24.
- Predictive model showing the impacts of various public health strategies.