Enroll from February 15 until May 15, 2021
You must have copies of:
- Proof of identity: photo ID and birth certificate and Social Security number.
- Proof of citizenship or alien status: Passport, Birth Certificate, Naturalization Papers, or Alien Registration Card.
- Proof of all sources of income: income for the last 30 days, recent pay stubs or tax return, Social Security award letter, supplemental security income, Veteran’s benefits, retirement accounts, and any other income.
- Proof of your disability: if you think you qualify because you’re disabled, you’ll need to provide SSDI paperwork or medical bills.
- Proof of residence: copy of mortgage or lease, rent receipts or landlord statements, recent mail addressed to you at your current address.
- Proof of Third Party insurance, if applicable: employee coverage card or Medicare card.
- Other documents, if applicable: marriage license, proof of pregnancy, and unpaid medical bills