We are excited to add another pre-screening site at the West Side Learning Center on June 5, 2019, from 10:00am to 1:00pm.
The WSU Learning Center is located at 4624 W. Madison St, Chicago. This pre-screening session is open to the public. Please join us!
Sign up online now for a pre-screening session.
More about the West Side Healthcare Hiring Fair
Prescreened, qualified candidates will have the opportunity to have one-on-one interviews with hospital employers. The following Chicago-area healthcare organizations will attend the Hiring Fair:
- Advocate Aurora Health Care
- AMITA Health
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Rush University Medical Center
- Sinai Health System
- The University of Illinois Hospital & Clinics
These organizations will be interviewing for the following clinical and non-clinical positions:
- Medical Assistants
- Patient Care Technicians
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Nurse Technicians
- Registered Nurses
- Administrative Assistants
- Food Service Staff
- Call Center Staff
- Clinic Coordinators
- Environmental Services Staff
- And more!
Pre-screening locations and dates
Only candidates who have attended a required pre-screening session will be admitted to the Hiring Fair. Pre-screening sessions will be held at the following locations on the dates listed:
- 6/5, 10:00am-1:00pm: 4624 W. Madison St, Chicago (Open to the public)
- 6/7, 11:30am-1:30pm: 1900 W Jackson Blvd, Chicago (ONLY open to Malcolm X College students and graduates)
Sign up online for a pre-screening session.